Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 4, 2014

Stephen Schwartz, Wicked: The Complete Book and Lyrics of the Broadway Musical

Like a comet pulled from orbit,
As it passes a sun.
Like a stream that meets a boulder,
Halfway through the wood.
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you,
I have been changed for good

It well may be,
That we will never meet again,
In this lifetime.
So let me say before we part,
So much of me,
Is made of what I learned from you.
You'll be with me,
Like a handprint on my heart.
And now whatever way our stories end,
I know you have re-written mine,
By being my friend...

Like a ship blown from its mooring,
By a wind off the sea.
Like a seed dropped by a skybird,
In a distant wood.
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you,
Because I knew you,
I have been changed for good.

Life Quotes And Sayings by Stephen Schwartz, Wicked: The Complete Book and Lyrics of the Broadway Musical

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét